If acne was your worst enemy as a teenager and left unsightly scars on your complexion, then you are reading the perfect article to get rid to acne scars.
To regenerate the damaged skin cells that underlie scars left by acne, it is essential to use antioxidant-containing products. In addition to repairing your skin, the next mask reduces its discoloration.
The three ingredients required to prepare the mask have purifying and antibacterial properties, so, don’t hesitate and prepare your own face mask to get rid of acne scars.
– 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powder
– 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
– 1 teaspoon of warm milk
– Mix the above ingredients very well to form a paste.
– Then wash your face with warm water and dry thoroughly.
– Apply the mask to the affected acne scars areas.
– Leave it for 30 minutes, and then rinse with water (cold or warm).
– You can use this mask every day or at least twice a week. Ingredients needed to prepare it are neutral and don’t cause any skin problems. Keep in mind, however, that you will need to apply a sunscreen daily.