Ingrown hair is one of the most common and troublesome aesthetic problems. They usually decide to get stuck on the legs, underarms, and in all the areas where you remove your hair.
This problem is more common among people with harsh and curly hair, but we all face with ingrown hair at some point in this life.
Fortunately, there are several natural remedies to combat this problem without getting the area infected, and the most effective is the one below:
Aspirin can be used to reduce redness and inflammation caused by ingrown hair. This medicine has anti-inflammatory effects that diminish swelling and protect the skin against infections.
In addition, because of the high salicylic acid content, aspirin removes dead cells that block the follicles.
– 2 aspirin tablets
– 1 tablespoon of hot water
– 1 teaspoon of honey
– Crush the aspirin and moisten the resulted aspirin powder with hot water and 1 teaspoon of honey.
– Apply the paste obtained on the affected area, massaging with delicate motions.
– Let the paste act for 10 minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water.
– Repeat this procedure every time you think is necessary.