Eyelids are more sensitive than other parts of the face, and you should keep in mind that direct exposure to sunlight and toxins, lead to juvenile aging.
Droopy eyelids, especially in extreme cases, can be corrected by surgery. But we also have various and less aggressive options that we can try at home.
Among these natural remedies is the following homemade eye cream, and due to its ingredients it will improve elasticity and will make the skin around the eyes firmer.
– 4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel
– 2 tablespoons of oatmeal
– 4 tablespoons of plain yoghurt
– 5 slices of unpeeled cucumber
Method of preparation:
Cut an aloe vera leaf with a knife and extract the gel. Make sure you have at least 4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel.
Combine aloe vera gel with oatmeal, natural yoghurt and the cucumber slices. Put the composition into a blender.
Process all the ingredients until you get a fine and smooth cream.
How to apply?
1. Remove any makeup traces off your face, and then wash it well with soap and water.
2. Apply a small amount of natural moisturizer over the eyelids. Be careful not to touch your eyes.
3. Cover the eyelids well. You can apply this cream over the skin around your eyes.
4. Leave the cream to act for 30 minutes, and then rinse with cold water.
5. Store the remaining cream in the refrigerator and repeat the treatment every night.
Like any other natural treatment, remember that this droopy eyelid moisturizer won’t provide instant results. Although the skin will be softer and more toned since the first application, you will have to apply the treatment regularly.
To benefit entirely of this moisturizer, apply it at least 3 times a week.
Image Credits: Naturelieved