Those persons having sensitive skin or dermatitis need special skin care products, and it’s indicated to be as natural as possible containing less aggressive substances.
Dermatitis and sensitive skin can be treated using moisturizing ingredients that will naturally regulate sebum and maintain skin pH, but also needs to contain soothing ingredients.
As a remedy for this skin condition you can prepare a homemade soap made only for natural ingredients.
With this particular soap, you clean your complexion every night to get rid of dermatitis.
– 1 glycerin tablet (100 or 120 g)
– 4 tablespoons of cocoa butter (50 g)
– 2 tablespoons of almond oil (30 g)
– 2 tablespoons of white, pink and red clay
– 15 drops of essential lavender oil
How to prepare?
– Melt the glycerin and cocoa butter in Bain Marie.
– Once the mixture turns into a liquid texture, turn on low heat and add almond oil and clay.
– Mix well, take the pot off the fire and add the essential lavender oil.
– Pour the mixture into a soap shape.
– Once the mixture has cooled and hardened, the soap is ready to use.
– Use this homemade soap every evening, before bedtime, to wash your skin with it. Repeat this homemade treatment for 20 days in a row.
Image Credits: Deadseaofjordan