Who wants to spend tons of money on those expensive cosmetic products, when home-made cosmetics work well, with the difference that they are cheaper and less harmful to the body! You can prepare anything from lip balm to shampoo. Once you start playing this homemade game, you will no longer want to quit, because you will start to find out how effective they are.
The hand cream below is easy to prepare and doesn’t contain inaccessible ingredients. It leaves you velvety skin without the feeling of fat on your fingers.
– 2 tablespoons of coconut butter
– 2 tablespoons of Shea butter
– 2 tablespoons of cocoa butter
– 1 tablespoon of aloe vera juice
– 1 tablespoon of almond oil or jojoba
– 5 drops of aromatic oil of your choice
Method of preparation:
1. Put a small pot in a bigger pot, and add water in the bigger pot. Yes, you have to heat (melt) the first 3 ingredients in Bain-marie. Leave them on low heat until they melt, and mix until the composition is homogenized.
2. Take them off the fire, let them cool, then add the aloe vera juice, almond oil or jojoba oil and aromatic oil, stirring well to combine them.
3. Put the cream in a sterilized jar and keep it in the refrigerator for a refreshing effect on use.
This is it! you can use this homemade cream for dry hands whenever you need!
Image Credits: Howtofeedaloon