Warts are skin growths caused by HPV infection due to the presence of this virus being contagious. They can disappear by themselves in about two years, but if aesthetically disturbed, they can be removed by different methods. You can get rid of warts, in a healthy way, by resorting to natural remedies. Learn how to get rid of warts using natural methods.
With the exception of plantar warts, located at the level of the foot, which causes pain while walking, those located in other areas of the body are painless. They appear most frequently on the hands, but can also appear on the face, arms, legs, mouth, nose, and chin, around the nail and the genital and anal areas.
How to get rid of warts with natural remedies
Here are five of the most effective remedies to help you get rid of warts in the shortest time:
1. Mix one teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate with two spoonfuls of spring water until a paste is formed. Lubricate two to three times a day with this paste, keeping it at least one hour each time. For quick results, apply this treatment as soon as the wound appears.
2. Put on the black clay cataplasms and change them as soon as the clay dries (about 20-30 minutes).
3. Grab a large onion, but do not remove all the contents, but about 2/3 of it. Fill the onion with salt and leave it for half an hour to form enough juice. At the end of the 30 minutes, squeeze the juice you put through a gauze in a cup, pressing the onion as long as you can. Apply onion juice on your warts two or three times a day until full healing.
4. Celandine juice is one of the most effective remedies for such skin lesions. Break the stem of a plant and apply on the yellow sap that squeezes out of it. You can also use the cellulose tincture available at pharmacies.
5. A very effective remedy is also the one based on apple vinegar and lemon peel. Put the two ingredients in a dish and let it soak for about a week. Then apply compresses for three weeks.
Image Credits: wisegeek.com