The thyroid gland is the biggest gland of the endocrine system, and when it doesn’t work well your entire body has to suffer. But the following Tibetan remedy can solve thyroid disorders.
When you have problems with your thyroid, it’s very important to go to the doctor, because untreated it leads to serious health problems. In addition to the treatment prescribed by the doctor, you can also try an alternative, inspired by Tibetan culture. You just have to follow some simple steps.
1. Rub your palms powerfully until you feel them warm. Then hold them on your thyroid gland for 10 seconds.
2. Swallow your saliva three times or take three small sips of water.
3. Breathe out! When you breathe out, tilt your head forward so that you touch your chest with your chin. Stay in this position for a few seconds without breathing in. When you start to breathe, lift your chin and return to your normal position. At the moment of breathing out, take your chin to the chest again.
4. When you touch your chest with your chin, try to move your head to the right and left without taking your chin from your chest. This way you’ll massage your thyroid gland.
5. Repeat this exercise 10 times.
The Tibetan exercise for thyroid can be done both standing and sitting. You need to do it often because it improves your thyroid gland function. This remedy is especially effective for hypothyroidism and aims to increase circulation in the area, helping to cleanse the gland.
Image Credits: Chriskresser