Splinted ends are a common problem that most people face. The reasons why you have split ends are quite simple: exposure to heat or dehydration being some of them. See what you need to do to get rid of split ends.
1. Periodically trim your ends. The hair tends to split if it has been a long time since the last visit to the hairdresser.
2. Massage your scalp with olive, almonds, coconut oil or combine all 3. It would be appropriate to apply the treatment in the evening to let it work overnight, but if you do not have time for it, let it an hour on your hair and wash with shampoo.
The oil is one of the most readily available remedies for hair hydration, reducing its drop and the appearance of split ends.
3. Prepare a hair mask with a teaspoon of almond oil, egg yolk and a spoonful of honey.
Mix these ingredients and apply them over the entire length of your hair. Let it act half an hour after which you wash your hair as you regularly do.
4. Papaya. This fruit is an important source of protein that helps keep your hair shine and it helps to hydrate and grow it.
Cut 2 slices of papaya, put them in the blender and mix them until they become a paste. Mix the paste with 2 tablespoons of yogurt and apply on the hair.
Cover your hair with a towel and let the mask act for 30 minutes. Wash your head using a shampoo with as many natural ingredients as possible.
5. Mix an equal amount of castor, almonds, mustard, and olive oil and apply the mask on the hair. Massage lightly and wrap your hair in a warm towel.
Stay with the mask on the hair for at least 30 minutes, then wash your hair.
6. Avocado is wonderful for your hair. This makes your hair shiny and velvety.
Make an avocado mask by punching it and apply it on your hair, insisting on split ends. Let the mask act for 30 minutes.
7. Chamomile tea has calming properties that work perfectly for split ends.
Prepare a cup of Chamomile tea, apply it on your hair and leave it for a while, then wash your hair as you usually do.
8. Eat more healthy fats such as almonds, chia seeds, avocados to keep your hair healthy. Include these foods in your daily diet.
9. Mix a spoonful of castor oil with a honey. Apply mask to split ends and wash your hair after half an hour.
Image Credits: Birchbox