Liver diseases diet is different, depending on the patient. For example, cirrhosis diet is more restrictive than chronic hepatitis diet.
Liver diseases that lead to gastritis / ulcer require extra special treatment. To prevent liver disease, we need:
– a diet rich in carbohydrates (sweets, pasta);
– moderate fat consumption, especially animal fat;
– protein in normal quantity;
– limited salt consumption;
– chicken or beef soups,
– mashed potatoes, baked in oil or butter,
– Broil: chicken, beef, rabbit, turkey,
– Meats: Prague ham,
– Pasta of any kind,
– Raw fruits or baked in the oven, stewed fruit, juices,
– Herbs: parsley, dill, lovage, laurel, etc.